26th April 2015, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in 12th and BBA to apply for IBPS exam? Detailed procedure of payment and documents required to apply?

Dear Sir/Madam
My name is Manpreet & I want to know about the percentage required in 12th class & in BBA also for applying in IBPS exam? Also tell me the documents required & how I can make payment? Please tell me the details of payment.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam if secured 38% in 12th?
  2. Can a Maharashtra student apply for GUJCET? Procedure of application and documents required?
  3. Minimum percentage required to do BBA?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BBA?
  5. What are the documents required to do BBA? WHat are the costs involved?
  6. Minimum percentage required to apply for CSAT entrance exam?
  7. Detailed Procedure to become an IPS Officer? Required Percentage of Marks in Graduation to apply for this position?
  8. Percentage required in Graduation for getting admission in IB? Minimum age limit, height and weight required to apply for the exam?
  9. How to apply for CET Karnataka and what documents are required for the same?
  10. Is there any age relaxation for Hemophilia suffering students in Government Jobs? Procedure to apply and documents required for it?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for M.tech/MS after scoring 57.25% in B.E? Minimum percentage required to take up MS? Should MS be done only in Foreign Countries? Best universities available?
  12. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  13. Minimum percentage required in 12th CBSE to apply for scholarship?
  14. How to apply for MAT exam? Minimum percentage required to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure and documents required to apply for JEXPO?
  16. When is the entrance exam for CA in India? How much is the percentage required to study CA? What types of documents are required?
  17. What is the qualification required to apply for CA? What is the percentage required in class 10th and 12th to apply for CA
  18. Minimum percentage required for CS after completing BBA?
28th April 2015, 01:19 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in 12th and BBA to apply for IBPS exam? Detailed procedure of payment and documents required to apply?

Dear there is No percentage requirement for the IBPS Examinations in any of the educational qualifications. But you need to score minimum percentage of marks otherwise it will be very difficult for you at the time of Interview.

Since Once you cleared the written examination there is a separate marks alloted for different sections. So you must be alert with these percentages.

So you need not worry about percentages in 12th and graduation.

Coming to the Mode of Payment you must pay a fee of Rs. 600/- through Online mode only. As per Notification you can pay a fee through Internet Banking, Debit and Credit cards ,IMPS and Cash card.

Before making a payment you need to register though IBPS website and then make a payment.

Thus you can a pay a fee for the required job post through IBPS.
28th April 2015, 11:04 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in 12th and BBA to apply for IBPS exam? Detailed procedure of payment and documents required to apply?

If you want to apply for IBPS CWE PO or Clerk or RRB Office Assistant or Officer Scale I examination then you do need to have only a degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

The good news is that, you need not to have fix criteria of percentage marks at your bachelor's degree means you can directly apply.

If you want to know about the documents then let me know you that, there is no such documents required at the time of applying for examination but if you qualify the test then you will be asked for all your educational qualification certificates, caste certificate, domicile certificate, identity proof to show at the time of interview.

When you apply online then you need to go to Click here to new registration.

Enter your basic details, upload photo graph and signature then submit and get registration number and password.

Fill other educational details and submit application form and after submission there would be two options available to make payment which are - Online or Offline.

If you want to pay through online then choose online then select payment option through - Net banking or Credit Card or Debit Card or Rupay Card etc.

Enter payment details as per requirement and submit finally to make payment and the amount will be paid automatically then print e receipt of payment.

If you want to pay through offline mode then select Offline option and download challan to make payment in any one of the six banks mentioned on the Challan.

Go to the bank and deposit cash with challan and get receipt of payment immediately.

I have attached official examination calender of IBPS issued sometime before that contains dates of all examinations going to be conducted this year so download and prepare as per the availability of time.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IBPS Examination Calender for 2015-16.pdf(21.6 KB, 47 views)
28th April 2015, 07:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

There is no certain minimum percentage is required to apply for IBPS Examinations. The one and only basic eligibility criteria is "Candidates must have PASSED the requisite educational qualification, which is obtained from a recognized university". So I can say that, the minimum percentage required in 12th Class and Graduation is no where asked. Till the last year, the accepted payment modes are Online (through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking) and Offline (through Challan). But from this year, IBPS is going to implement Only Online payment mode as SBI has already implemented for PO recruitment. So you can pay using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking by entering Card Number, Card PIN Number, CVV Number and Account number. Make sure you have 10th Class, 12th Class Marks Lists, Graduation Marks list, Graduation TC, Graduation Study Certificate, Consolidated Marks Memorandum, and Graduation Provisional Certificates handy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?