26th April 2015, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to study MS in Germany, US or UK for a candidate who has secured 83.8% in B.E.(ECE)?

Hello,
I have secured 83.8% in my B.E.(ECE). I have not got any job till date. I, now want to take up higher studies options in Abroad, would want to get details on all possible fields of study, MS or any 1 year integrated course in Germany, USA or UK with scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  2. Procedure to study MS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 70.13% in B.Tech?
  3. Detailed procedure to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate of Nepal?
  4. Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?
  5. Procedure to study MS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 6 CGPA in B.Tech? List of universities offering admission?
  6. Possibility to appear in IELTS to study Graduation in Germany for a candidate who has secured 33% in 12th?
  7. Can I study MBA in Germany if secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  8. Requirements to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 60% in F.Sc Medical?
  9. Procedure of admission and requirements to study PG in Surgery at Germany? Total expenses of PG in Surgery at Germany?
  10. Procedure to follow for doing MS from Germany? Procedure to get loan for it?
  11. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  13. What's the procedure for taking admission in Germany for MS course? I am BE mechanical student
  14. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  16. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.?
  17. Admission procedure and total expense to study MS(Automobile) in Germany?
  18. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
28th April 2015, 09:25 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to study MS in Germany, US or UK for a candidate who has secured 83.8% in B.E.(ECE)?

To study MS in US, UK or Germany after completion of your B.E. course, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. Appearing in GRE examination is not mandatory because, it depends upon the country you are going to pursue MS course whereas TOEFL/IELTS examination is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By qualifying these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad universities.
28th April 2015, 11:44 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to study MS in Germany, US or UK for a candidate who has secured 83.8% in B.E.(ECE)?

If you want to pursue in Germany, you need to appear for only IELTS exam and in other countries like USA, UK, you need to appear for both GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams. So, first decide your destination and then complete the required exams. After completing the exams, you should select some universities and you should apply for admission in those universities through online or by sending your application and required documents through courier.
4th February 2017, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Is this beneficial to go for MBA from foreign universities after completion of BE in ENTC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?