26th April 2015, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I study BBM with scholarship in Abroad after completing 12th?

Hi
I am studying in class 10th and after
12th I want to study in Abroad so
which scholarship can help me?
I am planning to take BBM in Abroad.
What can I do then for this?

8th May 2015, 08:18 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study BBM with scholarship in Abroad after completing 12th?

To study BBAM course in Abroad with Scholarship, you need to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examination. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Undergraduate courses in Abroad universities whereas TOEFL/IELTS examination helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections to get admission in Abroad universities. By scoring good marks in 12th standard, SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examination, you can get scholarship for pursuing BBM course in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?