26th April 2015, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Sc(Biotechnology) with low expenses in Abroad? Will I get good job after completing B.Sc(Biotechnology)?

Hello,
I wish to study B.Sc in Biotechnology in Abroad.
But will I be able to go Abroad and learn with
minimal expenditure of money and earn a good job?
Kindly let me know about this.

1st May 2015, 01:08 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc(Biotechnology) with low expenses in Abroad? Will I get good job after completing B.Sc(Biotechnology)?

Yes you can go Abroad and complete your B.Sc in Biotechnology and for that you will need to clear both the SAT and TOEFL Examination and that is the only way by which you can get admission into the course.
If you are able to get a very good score in your SAT Examination then you will be able to get admission into the best colleges Abroad and you can be even given a Scholarship if you have a very good score.
So to study the course of B.Sc in Biotechnology you will have to make sure that you have very good marks in both the SAT and TOEFL Examination and if you can do that then you will every chance of studying the course of B.Sc in Biotechnology at a very nominal fee.
So make sure that you are well prepared for the Examination and also try to score very good marks in both the Examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?