27th April 2015, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get internship in companies like L&T and DLF?

I am studying civil engineering in rajasthan technical university, i need to do summer internship in L&T,DLF. Tell me the procedure to get internship? I really wanted to know the information to move forward for applying for the internship and I wanted to do it before I complete my graduation.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for doing Summer Training in L&T and DLF? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to apply for summer internship in companies like L&T, DLF?
  3. What is the procedure to join internship at L&T, IISC, DLF?
  4. How to do summer internship in companies like L&T, DLF, Unitech
  5. Procedure to do summer internship in L&T,DLF while doing Civil Engineering?
  6. Any criteria for internship for under graduate students in companies like L&T and DLF
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in DLF for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  8. Procedure to do Internship for 5 months in DLF for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, DLF and IISC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. Companies in which I can do internship after doing MCA? Procedure to get internship in those companies?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in DLF-India and L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  12. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  13. Companies offering Internship for a candidate who has secured 60% in B.Tech? Procedure to apply?
  14. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship?
  15. Can i do internship in DLF while being a 2nd year Civil B.Tech student?
  16. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  17. Is it possible to get an internship in DLF during 2nd year of Civil Engineering?
  18. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
28th April 2015, 09:20 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to get internship in companies like L&T and DLF?

* Basically the summer internship is chosen for the students who are completed their 1st year of MBA.

* To Know whether the L&T and DLF are providing internship for the MBA students you need to contact with the HR department of the Company.

* If they are providing internship then you need to contact with training and placement cell of your college and get the NOC letter from HOD of your department.

* Then you need to submit the application form along with your resume of you qualification and NOC to the in charge of the HR department.

For more details visit the link given below.
http://larsentoubro.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?