27th April 2015, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Who are eligible to apply for internship program in Tata motors, Jamshedpur?

Sir/Mam,

I want to make a summer internship program in tata motors jamshedpur, who can apply for internship program.
I am student of itm university raipur 6th sem mechanical engineering, Will I be eligible to apply for the internship?

27th April 2015, 03:35 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Who are eligible to apply for internship program in Tata motors, Jamshedpur?

Tata motors provide internships program for top class engineering institutes and some of the best B-schools candidates. TATA motors will select only the candidates from the well reputed engineering colleges and from business schools. This internships will work on live business projects and giving them the real business scenario. To apply for the internship in Tata motors at first approach the college placements cell and enquire what are all companies accepting for internships through the college permission.
28th April 2015, 12:37 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Who are eligible to apply for internship program in Tata motors, Jamshedpur?

Tata motors is a very well reputed industry in India. So getting training in such a well profit making company is not an easy task. For getting training you must have to keep your academics with good percentage. All engineering students pursuing in 3rd year or final year are eligible to get training in the Tata motors. You simply have to sent a mail to the HR of the company. Once your application is approved by the department then you are allowed to start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?