27th April 2015, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Is Vinayak Mission university approved by UGC to get government jobs after completion of M.Sc Maths?

i join to vinayak mission unuversity.
this university is valid for ugc
and government job.
i am joining to m.sc maths.
to distance education.? I really wanted to know this information to ensure that I would be eligible to get the job after completion of the course. Kindly advice.

reply must sir

27th April 2015, 11:29 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Vinayak Mission university approved by UGC to get government jobs after completion of M.Sc Maths?

Yes dear " Vinayaka Mission University " was recognized by UGC Act 1956.
And it was established in 1981 and is located at Salem ,Tamilnadu.

You can definitely join in Vinayak Mission University for M.Sc Maths in distance education.

And one thing I would suggest you to you can apply for different Central and State government jobs with your graduation itself. In meanwhile you can apply for various Central jobs.

Here we are providing you the list of Central government jobs available for graduation students

1.Banking Sector jobs

( Clerk, PO/MT's and SO ) and also you can apply for SBI and Various PSB 's through IBPS.

2.Postal Department

(Postal Assistants, Sorting Assistants, Multi Tasking etc., )

3.Staff Selection Commission

(SSC CGL, CHSL, Multi Tasking)

4.Indian Railways

5.UPSC Civil's

6.Defense Sector jobs
27th April 2015, 05:10 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is Vinayak Mission university approved by UGC to get government jobs after completion of M.Sc Maths?

You have taken admission in a very good and reputed university that provides good education to students willing to study through distance mode and VMU is one of those best universities that every student will for in case of distance education.

For your kind information, I would like to tell you that this university was established in 1981 and the matter of affiliation is so clear because this university is mentioned under section 3 of the UGC act 1956 that means it is a reputed and recognized university by UGC and you can easily pursue your UG/PG course with this university.

You are pursuing M.Sc in Mathematics and if you have not taken admission in this university then there are some other recognized universities in India which are also good to pursue M.Sc in Mathematics :

>> IGNOU - Indra Gandhi National Open University
>> Aacharya Nagarjuna University
>> Bangalore University
>> Bhartiyar University
>> Guru Nanak Dev University
>> Madras University
>> Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
>> Nalanda Open University
>> Tamilnadu Open University
>> University of Bombady

You can directly get admission in these universities based on graduation in mathematics from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?