27th April 2015, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

Will I get placement drives on campus for PG in VIT and SRM?

Pls help me, I m planning to do PG in SRM or VIT. Will there be on campus recruitment's after the completion of my course or not? Will it be good for me to get admission in these colleges? Which one would be better when compared? Can someone provide me the information as well as your experience if you are already studying int he colleges?

28th April 2015, 08:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get placement drives on campus for PG in VIT and SRM?

Yes, there will be on-campus placement drive in the final year of post graduation course in VIT and SRM. VIT and SRM are among the top private universities of the country who are known for their excellent placement track record. However, the companies will be less for the post graduates as compared to the B.Tech freshers owing to the fact that there are less vacancies for post graduates in the companies as they require experienced post graduates and most of the post graduates aim at higher studies. Hence these universities also provide academic exposure facilities wherein you can pursue higher studies even in foreign institutes with whom they have tie-ups. Even research opportunities are provided by these institutes. VIT has better placement track record and attracts more companies than SRM.
29th April 2015, 12:30 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Will I get placement drives on campus for PG in VIT and SRM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Pls help me, I m planning to do PG in SRM or VIT. Will there be on campus recruitment's after the completion of my course or not? Will it be good for me to get admission in these colleges? Which one would be better when compared? Can someone provide me the information as well as your experience if you are already studying int he colleges?

Yes, there will be on Campus recruitment. But, VIT generally conducts off campus recruitment so that the students of only VIT get placed in the company coming for the campus drive. Yes, i will suggest you to take admission in the VIT only. Since, in SRM there are very less company that visit it as compared to VIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?