21st May 2011, 06:10 PM
patel_ps

Is domicile certificate necessary for admission in F.Y.B.E Automobile?

I am staying in Navi Mumbai since last 20 years. My son, who was born in Navi Mumbai and completed his stdy up to 12th in Navi Mumbai wants admission in F.Y.B.E. (Automobiles). Is domicile certificate necesarry for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Domicile certificate necessary for admission? I've born in Airoli(Navi Mumbai) and have completed my studies in Navi Mumbai, Now I wish to do Automobile Engineering
  2. Is domicile certificate necessary for admission in F.Y.B.E Automobile?
  3. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  4. Is it compulsory to have domicile certificate to take admission in Mumbai college?
  5. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  6. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  7. Is domicile certificate required for admission in graduation courses?
  8. Whether UPSC accepts hand made domicile certificate or demands the printed one?
  9. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  10. If I have done my schooling in Lucknow can I get the domicile certificate? Is there any agent who can help in making the domicile certificate from Lucknow?
  11. What documents are needed for domicile certificate of student if his father has expired? -- [New]
  12. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  13. Which court should we apply for Domicile certificate? Which documents do they want?
  14. Can I get a domicile certificate of a state on which we are living from many years whereas my birth certificate is from other state? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of top 10 aided and unaided engineering colleges in Mumbai?
  16. How can I make my domicile certificate? I've done my schooling from Lucknow but now i'm settled in delhi
  17. Is it necessary to product the domicile certificate at the time of counseling?
  18. Is my son eligible to appear for PMET exam if he has done 11th from Bathinda(Punjab) and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab?
13th January 2012, 01:47 PM
rit.dubey

Default Re: Is domicile certificate necessary for admission in F.Y.B.E Automobile?

no,for those student who has born in Maharashtra and this think is mentioned in there birth certificate that the are born in Maharashtra for them domicile certificate is not necessary...
28th January 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is domicile certificate necessary for admission in F.Y.B.E Automobile?

Dear Sir,
I am living at New Panvel, Navi Mumbai since 1995 and I required a Domicile Certificate for my daughter, who is presently studying in 12th standard final year at DAV Public School, New Panvel since 1997.
My daughter was born on 18-01-1995 at Kolkata. The School authority has issued a Bonafide certificate mentioning the period of studies from 1997 to till date.
I had approached 3 times to local authorities [Tahesildar office] at Panvel since 2009, but every time my application was rejected on the ground that supporting of address proof from 1995 to 2003 is not sufficient, for which following documents were supported, but they are not ready to accept it.
1. Bank Certificate indicating account in operation since 1995.
2. Bank Passbook Xerox copy to support the above date.
3. Appointment letter [Xerox] from M/s Pearl Organics Ltd, Maharashtra, and indicating date of joining was on 06-11-1995.
4. Appointment letter [Xerox] from M/s Dujodwala Products Ltd, Maharashtra, and indicating date of joining was on 07-04-1997.
5. Bonafide Certificate from DAV Public School for my daughter, indicating period of studies from 1997 till date.
6. Xerox copy of Ration Card since 13-2-2001.
7. Xerox copy of Domestic BPCL gas connection since 26-4-1999.
Kindly advise me how to get domicile certificate for my daughter.
30th April 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Though having stayed in Mumbai for over 20 years my application for domicile certificate was not accepted on the grounds that my birth is not in Maharashtra. can anyone please guide?
22nd October 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

is domicile certificate is necessary for admission
29th September 2015, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am staying mumbai since 30 years,but my birth is out of maharashtra,my studied from jr.kg.now his 12th,after 12 he want admission in enng .colleage inform him to keep ready
domcile,but i try in thane ,they refuse give certificate, now online issing,ur tc out of maharashtra,we cant,give,please help me sir,and classes also forced keep ready certificate ,for admission in engg.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?