28th April 2015, 09:57 AM
rajesh311968

What is the eligibility criteria asked for Assam Medical Entrance exam?

What is the eligibility criteria asked for Assam Medical Entrance exam? Can someone please let me know the complete eligibility criteria which is followed for Assam Medical Entrance exam? I am planning to apply for the exam but am not sure if I am eligible for it. So, can someone please provide the complete information soon?

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria of Assam medical entrance exams for students who have passed 12th from outside?
  2. Question papers of Assam Medical? Date of the Medical Entrance Exam of Assam?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Assam medical entrance exam if I have done 12th CBSE board outside Assam? -- [New]
  4. Is a Assam Domicile student eligible to appear for Assam medical college exam after studying in class 12th under CBSE outside? What is the criteria?
  5. Am I eligible to appear for Assam Medical College exam?
  6. Assam domicile candidate studying class 12 exam under CBSE course outside Assam is eligible to appear for the Assam Medical College Exam?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for Assam JAT?
  8. How to get into CBI? Eligibility criteria to take Entrance Test and Date of Exam? What kind of questions will be asked in Entrance Exam?
  9. Eligibility criteria for Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam for students of Assam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for Assam CEE? I've passed H.S final exam with 76% marks PCB and currently preparing for Assam medical entrance
  11. What is the domicile criteria for MBBS entrance exam in Assam?
  12. Whether Assam Domicile student of other state is eligible to apply for Assam-CEE(Medical)?
  13. Will I get a seat in medical college of Assam after scoring a medical Assam CEE rank of 294?
  14. Can we top up MBBS after Bachelors?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria asked in IIT for doing 3 years Chemical Engineering diploma course? What is the syllabus followed for the diploma entrance exam?
  16. Eligibility criteria for Medical Entrance exam in Maharashtra colleges?
  17. Will I get a seat in government medical college of Assam after scoring 294 in Assam CEE?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria asked to enroll in NDA exam?
28th April 2015, 01:34 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria asked for Assam Medical Entrance exam?

The eligibility criteria for Assam Medical Entrance exam are as under:-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate should have passed 12th examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually.

-The candidate belonging to General Categories must have obtained a minimum of 60% (50% for OBC/SC/ST) marks in the qualifying examination.

-The candidate belonging to General categories has to secure at least 50%(40% SC/ST/OBC) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in Common Entrance Examination.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 17 years to 24 years.
28th April 2015, 03:33 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria asked for Assam Medical Entrance exam?

Assam Medical Entrance exam Eligibility Criteria are given below:-

Candidates applying for Assam Medical Entrance exam should be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of Assam

Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually from a recognized board.

Candidates belonging to General Categories must have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in the qualifying examination.

Those candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.

Age Limit:-

Candidates must not be below the age of 17 years and above the age of 24 years of age as on 31st December.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?