28th April 2015, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities of job available after completion of B.Com course?

What are the opportunities of job available after completion of B.Com course? Can someone please let me know the complete information on this? What all jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Com? Am I eligible to apply for even Government jobs or not?

28th April 2015, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the opportunities of job available after completion of B.Com course?

How can i do for prepration of banking xams??????? Plz give m tips for prepartion of all banking subject
28th April 2015, 02:02 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities of job available after completion of B.Com course?

The job options available after completion of B.Com degree are as under:-

The most ideal option for a student who completes B. Com is post graduation in commerce i.e. M.Com.

The candidate can also opt for MBA (Finance/Investments).

The candidate can appear for Civil Services examination.

The candidate can apply for Job in banking sector.

Chartered Accountancy is one of the most coveted career option for any commerce student.

The candidate can opt for Company Secretaryship which is one of the lucrative career option after B.Com. CS is offered by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and the duration is three years.

Certified Management Accountant (CMA) is another option after B.Com.
21st June 2017, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

In distance I want to complete m.Com? And please help me which university was better to me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?