28th April 2015, 12:13 PM
Aika Kavita

Marks required in 12th and JEE to pursue Aerospace Engineering?

Hi sir, I am Kavita. How much marks i have to get in class 12 and JEE in order to pursue my career in Aerospace Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) if scored 74 marks in JEE Mains and secured 86% in 12th? Fee structure of B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  2. Am I eligible for registration of JEE Advanced 2015?
  3. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  4. An I eligible for BITSAT 2015 and JEE Main and Advanced 2015?
  5. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) for an OBC candidate?
  6. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  7. Which NITs are best to pursue Aerospace Engineering branch? Marks required in AIEEE to study Aerospace Engineering under NITs
  8. Marks required in 12th to qualify for Aerospace Engineering? Is there any entrance exam? Should I pass the IIT exam? List of good Aerospace engineering colleges in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Subject wise qualifying marks for JEE Main 2015
  10. In which college can I get for Aerospace engineering in Punjab? I have scored 78% in 12th class
  11. Can I appear for JEE Main and Advanced 2015 after having improvement in only one subject?
  12. Can I give JEE Main 2015 if I passed out in 2013?
  13. Marks to get into IIT for OBC student in JEE Advance 2015
  14. Will it be possible to complete Graduation after some gap?
  15. Does appearing for JEE Advanced 2015 make any difference in the admission process?
  16. Can I give 3rd attempt for JEE Advanced or BITSAT after giving board again in 2015?
  17. Minimum marks required to pursue genetic engineering?
  18. Can I appear in Engineering entrance exams of 2015 at the age of 17 years old?
15th April 2016, 04:06 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in 12th and JEE to pursue Aerospace Engineering?

Aerospace engineering is one of the top streams of engineering and so priority for this stream is engineering is more among candidates and so there is good competition. If you want to pursue this course from top engineering colleges of India like Indian Institute of Technology or NITs etc, you must apply for Joint Entrance exam.

JEE is conducted by CBSE every year. This exam has two stages, JEE Main and JEE Advanced. Based upon JEE Main and 10+2 marks, admission is given in engineering colleges like NITs and other government engineering colleges. You must score at least more than 240 marks out of 360 marks and score more than 90% in 10+2 for admission in top colleges in Aerospace engineering. JEE Main passed candidates are eligible for JEE Advanced exam for admission in IIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?