28th April 2015, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my MBA and now I want to do PhD in Management in Abroad.
But before this I want to know that I have to do M.Phil first? Or I can get admission in PhD programme in Abroad? Can you suggest me some reputed universities in Abroad for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  2. Possibility to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA candidate?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  4. Universities which offer PhD in Microbiology for MD candidate in Abroad?
  5. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi in Abroad?
  7. List of reputed universities which offer MBA with 50% scholarship in Abroad?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  9. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  10. Universities offering PhD with Fellowship in Abroad
  11. List of universities which offer PhD with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate
  12. PhD in Marketing after MBA is beneficial to do at Abroad?
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutical Science in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  14. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  16. List of universities which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry with scholarship in Abroad
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  18. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad through GRE for M.Sc student?
30th April 2015, 12:33 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?

No, there is no need to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in management. As a candidate, who have completed MBA course, you are directly eligible to pursue PhD in management. So, you can apply for PhD in Management course admission in any foreign university.

List of universities offering PhD in Management:-
Following are some of the foreign universities, which are offering PhD in Management.

Stanford University
Address: 450 Serra Mall, Stanford, CA 94305, United States

University of Chicago
Address: 5801 S Ellis Ave, Chicago, IL 60637, United States

Ohio State University
Address: Columbus, OH 43210, United States

Purdue University
Address: 610 Purdue Mall, West Lafayette, IN 47907, United States

Harvard University
Address: Cambridge, MA 02138, United States

Texas A & M University
Address: 401 Joe Routt Blvd, College Station, TX 77843, United States

University of Arizona
Address: Tucson, AZ 85721, United States

University of California - Berkeley
Address: Berkeley, CA, United States
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?