28th April 2015, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do Commercial Pilot Training in Abroad after completing 12th?

Hello,
I am about to give my 12th class Board exams and I want to be a Commercial Pilot in future. I want to ask that is it right to take Training from Abroad or it is just wastage of time and money? I have heard that it is very difficult to get a job as an Commercial Pilot and more than 2 lacs Pilots are jobless. Is it so?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do Pilot Training course in Abroad for 12th Commerce candidate? Expected starting salary after completing Pilot Training course from Abroad? -- [New]
  2. Best training centers in India and Abroad for Commercial Pilot training? Fee structure?
  3. Is it possible to become a commercial pilot after B.Tech?
  4. From where should I do Pilot Training course among India and Abroad? Total cost to do Pilot Training course in Abroad?
  5. How can I apply for Commercial Pilot Training in abroad? Job opportunities and total expense?
  6. What is the salary of a commercial Pilot? Qhat is the qualification? What type of training is needed?
  7. How to become a commercial pilot after GRA?
  8. Best Pilot training institute in Abroad providing 100% placement?
  9. How to become a commercial pilot after completing 12th?
  10. How to study Commercial Pilot course in Abroad after 12th standard?
  11. How can I become a Pilot after completing B.Tech course?
  12. Complete Procedure to become a Commercial Pilot? List of Colleges offering Commercial Pilot Training? What will be the fee structure for this?
  13. Best colleges for commercial pilot training? fee structure, placements and exam dates -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to become a Pilot in Air Force or Commercial Pilot being a candidate of 12th class with non medical stream?
  15. How to get scholarship for commercial pilot training?
  16. List of Commercial Pilot Training Institutes in India that give free Training?
  17. Whether a Commerce graudate is eligible to apply for Commercial Pilot Training?
  18. List of institutes with total expenses to do Pilot Training course in Abroad?
25th September 2017, 02:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do Commercial Pilot Training in Abroad after completing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am about to give my 12th class Board exams and I want to be a Commercial Pilot in future. I want to ask that is it right to take Training from Abroad or it is just wastage of time and money? I have heard that it is very difficult to get a job as an Commercial Pilot and more than 2 lacs Pilots are jobless. Is it so?

Yes, it is beneficial to do Commercial Pilot Training in abroad countries after completion of 12th from India. Candidates after completion of 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics and English subjects can pursue Commercial Pilot Training in abroad countries like USA, Australia, UK, Philippines etc. Main advantage of doing the Commercial Pilot Training course in abroad is the duration. Duration of the Commercial Pilot Training in abroad is less compared to India. But, candidates have to clear the two examinations and medical test, to convert the foreign license to an Indian Commercial Pilot License. As the cost of Commercial Pilot Training is high, candidates have to choose the best flying schools to clear the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?