28th April 2015, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Does SAIL offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?

Sir,
I want to do Vocational Training in SAIL.
I am right now in 6th semester of my B.Tech
and pursuing Mechanical Engineering.
Can you tell me that SAIL is providing Vocational Training?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  2. How to aplly for vocational tarining in sail bokaro, i am a student of 6th sem rgpv,bhopal.
  3. Companies in Delhi where I can do my vocational training while doing 6th semester Civil Engineering?
  4. Possibility to apply for Vocational Training in ISRO, Ahmedabad for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  5. Does DRDO offers Vocational Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  6. How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 6th semester of BE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  8. List of companies which offer Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 6th semester student in Surat
  9. List of companies which offer Training to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester candidate in Chandigarh and Gurgaon?
  10. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Training in BEL for B.E.(ECE) 6th semester student?
  11. Procedure to get application form of Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 6th semester student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in TCS, Accenture or Wipro in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  13. What should I do to apply for summer implant training at the end of my 6th semester?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  15. Procedure and criteria to apply for Vocational training in ONGC?
  16. How to do my vocational training after pursuing B.Tech degree
  17. List of Automobile companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
1st March 2016, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does SAIL offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?

Sir,
I want to do Vocational Training in SAIL.
I Am pursuing B.TECH (Mechanical Engineering ),3rd Year, 6 semester .
Can you tell me that SAIL is providing Vocational Training?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?