29th April 2015, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Teaching opportunities in any Government school for 43 years old M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate who has 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi?

Hello,
I am 43 years old and I have completed my M.Sc in Biochemistry from Madras University with 15 years of experience in Teaching Biology in a Senior Secondary school in Abu Dhabi. Now I am back to India and I want to get Teaching job in any Government school. Please tell me the opportunities.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a Teacher in any Higher Secondary school if having 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi after completed M.Sc(Biochemistry)?
  2. Am I eligible for B.Ed Exam being a B.Com Graduate having more than 20 years of experience in Teaching and with an age of 49 years?
  3. What can I do to get a government job after doing NTT with 78% marks and with 4 years experience in teaching in recognized school Punjab?
  4. Why 2 years teaching experience is required for B Ed course?
  5. How is M.C.A. qualification with 12 years experience for College/University Teaching/IT manager?
  6. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
  7. Jobs for computer teachers in good schools in Abu Dhabi with a salary above AED 5000?
  8. Will there be any Government Job Vacancies for me having done MA, B.Ed and many Diplomas in Computers along with teaching experience of Computer Science?
  9. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completing BSc with 5 years teaching experience?
  10. How can I do Doctorate Programme in education? I have 8 years experience in teaching english in grade 11th and 12th in Kerala in government school
  11. Possibility to get job in Kendriya Vidyalaya School for an experienced Teacher?
  12. Can I do B.Ed through correspondence with a percentage of 45 in graduation?
  13. Admission of NRI student in B.Tech course of DELHI TECHNICAL UNIV.
  14. Date of Uttar Pradesh PGT eaxm? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get admission for Ph.D in Government Universities being a candidate having 3 years of experience in Teaching?
  16. How to join teaching field after completing M.Tech? I have 2 years of experience in MNC
  17. IGNOU, Certificate in Teaching of English, CTE-5, Teaching English (Secondary School) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Can I do B.Ed via correspondence mode in Maharashtra?
3rd May 2015, 09:16 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Teaching opportunities in any Government school for 43 years old M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate who has 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am 43 years old and I have completed my M.Sc in Biochemistry from Madras University with 15 years of experience in Teaching Biology in a Senior Secondary school in Abu Dhabi. Now I am back to India and I want to get Teaching job in any Government school. Please tell me the opportunities.
Sorry to say it's not possible to get Teacher job in Government school without qualifying in the B.Ed and TET entrance exam. It is mandatory that you must complete B.Ed with TET entrance exam in order to Teacher job in Government schools. Since, you have good Teaching experience so I suggest you to apply for B.Ed through correspondence. Once, if you completed B.Ed then you may get a Teacher job in the government sector.

B.Ed Eligibility Criteria:

- The Aspirant who wishes to pursue the B.Ed course has to satisfy certain eligibility conditions.
- The Aspirant should have passed Bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- The Aspirant should have scored 50% marks in the qualifying exam in order to undergo the course.
18th May 2015, 08:58 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Teaching opportunities in any Government school for 43 years old M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate who has 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi?

No. To be eligible one should have done the B.ed qualification.
B.ed passed certificate is the validity and acclaimed that the candidate is eligible to do job in goveronment and private school school as a teacher.
Even though the person had lots of experience but without B.ed qualification is nill in front of that.
To do job in government school one cleared the TET( teacher eligibility test) and then DSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?