29th April 2015, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

From which Board I should study 12th to purse Medical if completed 10th from ICSE Board? Do I have to appear in NEET-UG?

Hello,
I have done my education till 8th standard from CBSE Board. After that I Shifted from CBSE to ICSE Board. I have completed my 10th from ICSE. What Board should I select for completing 12th? I aspire to join Medical after 12th.Thus, will I have to appear for NEET-UG? And will there be any harm if I want to appear for NEET-UG after completing 12th from ICSE?

Related Questions:
  1. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  2. Should i change my board from ICSE to Gujarat board for medical?
  3. Does 10th from Aligarh University is affiliated to ICSE board?
  4. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of ISC Board if completed 10th from ICSE Board?
  5. Aligarh Muslim University is an ICSE Board affiliated college?
  6. Is Aligarh University affiliated under ICSE?
  7. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which board to select between ICSE and CBSE?
  9. Subjects and board which is suitable for me in 11th and 12th after giving 10th standard ICSE board exam?
  10. ICSE or CBSE, which is favourable board in 11th to study Engineering course?
  11. CBSE or ICSE, which is easier to study in 11th standard for 10th ICSE student?
  12. ICSE or CBSE Board which is better to study after completing 10th to pursue B.Tech in IIT?
  13. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  14. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  15. What should I study after completing 10th ICSE to become an Engineer?
  16. List of reputed ICSE schools which offer admission in 11th Science to 10th Madhya Pradesh Board student in Bhopal?
  17. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  18. Age limit to appear in 10th ICSE Board exam for 14 years old 9th student?
1st May 2015, 06:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which Board I should study 12th to purse Medical if completed 10th from ICSE Board? Do I have to appear in NEET-UG?

You can choose any board to pursue your 11th and 12th standard. But, if you want my suggestion, I suggest you to choose CBSE board, because as a student who want to join in Medical course, you need to appear for several medical entrance exams, which are based on CBSE syllabus. So, choosing CBSE syllabus, will help you to prepare for medical entrance exams exams.
And you can apply for NEET-UG exam, whether you are from CBSE board or ICSE board. There will be no problem to apply for exam.

Eligibility:-
1. Candidate should have completed their 12th standard with 50% of marks(45% of marks) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects.
2. Candidates age should be above 17 years and below 25 years.
3. Candidate must pass Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects individually.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?