29th April 2015, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Chances to study Clinical PG for a Non-Local SC candidate who has secured 4255 rank in Andhra Pradesh Medical PGET?

Hi,
I am Deepthi Guzzarlamudi from Andhra Pradesh. I have written the Medical PGET and got a score of 104 marks and my rank is 4255. I belong to SC category. What are my chances of having a Clinical PG seat? What is the percentage of reservation for the students belonging to SC category non local candidates (belonging to states other than Karnataka). Please kindly let me know the information as early as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in Dental College with 2649 rank in PGET COMEDK?
  2. How to become a Local Student in AP?
  3. Can I get admission to study any Medical course if secured 1571 Local Rank in EAMCET being a SC candidate?
  4. Can I get admission to study MBBS in Andhra Pradesh if secured 932 rank in EAMCET-Medical?
  5. M.Pharma colleges in Andhra Pradesh for a candidate who has secured 7944 rank in GPAT?
  6. What kind of job I will get if pursue M.Pharmacy in Clinical Pharmacy being a female candidate? List of colleges which offer this course in Andhra Pradesh?
  7. Can I get admission in any Medical College if secured 120 rank in COMEDK PGET?
  8. What is the last rank for which medical seat was secured in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. Is it possible to appear for MP PMT as a local candidate after completing 12th from MP? Percentage of seats for Non Local candidates?
  10. Will I be considered as local or non local student after studying secondary in AP and Maharashtra partially?
  11. Will there be any chances for me to get seat in Andhra University having secured a rank of 1457 in PGCET Exam being a candidate of SC category?
  12. Will I be considered as local or non local after completing my secondary outside AP and others in AP?
  13. How can I get admission in MBBS in Andhra Pradesh under AU region? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I do non clinical PG like MD Anatomy? Is there any age limit for it?
  15. Which are the companies offering internship in Hyderabad for M.Tech students?
  16. Will I be considered native of AP if I studied in the state from 10th to 12th?
  17. Can I avail benefit of local candidate of Osmania university area? I've studied 3 years in Andhra Pradesh and 2 years is Maximum period in Secunderabad
  18. Should I be considered as a local candidate or non candidate under AU region?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?