29th April 2015, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer Summer Internship for one month to B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 7th semester candidate in India?

Hello,
My question is just simple that, I want to join
an IT company for my Internship programme.
I have completed my 7th semester of B.Tech
in Aeronautical Engineering. Can you name
some companies anywhere in India which
provide me the Internship in Summer for 1 month?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student in Bangalore?
  2. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Hyderabad?
  3. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Bangalore?
  4. IT companies which offer 1 month Summer Internship to B.E. 4th semester student in Hyderabad?
  5. List of companies which offer 2 months Summer Internship to MBA(HR) candidate in Faridabad?
  6. List of companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student in Gurgaon? -- [New]
  7. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?
  9. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  10. List of companies offering Summer Internship of 1 month to B.Tech(CSE) student in Mumbai?
  11. List of core companies which offer 1 month Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student?
  12. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student in Mysore?
  13. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students
  14. List of industries which offer 8 weeks Summer Internship program to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) student
  15. How to do Summer Internship from NTPC being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of BE course?
  16. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student in Mysore/Bangalore?
  17. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for free to BCA 2nd semester student in Delhi and Noida?
  18. List of core companies in India that offer summer internship for ECE students? What is the difference between internship and mini project
1st May 2015, 09:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Summer Internship for one month to B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 7th semester candidate in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
My question is just simple that, I want to join
an IT company for my Internship programme.
I have completed my 7th semester of B.Tech
in Aeronautical Engineering. Can you name
some companies anywhere in India which
provide me the Internship in Summer for 1 month?
List of the companies for summer internship for B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering:-

1. Asteria Aerospace Pvt. Ltd., No. 9/1, 2nd Floor, Cambridge Cross Road, Ulsoor
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4095 5058

2. International Aerospace Manufacturing Pvt. Ltd., Survey No.3, Kempapura Village, Varthur Hobli, Kempapura, Bellandur, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2519 6700

3. Sakthi Aerospace, 113/1B, Block II, II Floor,, ITPL Main Road, Brookefield
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4207 9750

4. Bangalore Aircraft Industries (Pvt) Ltd, RT Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2363 3493

5. Cades Studec Technologies India Pvt. Ltd., Vishveshvaraiah Nagar, Ganganagar
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 3190 665
1st May 2015, 03:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Summer Internship for one month to B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 7th semester candidate in India?

You can apply for summer internship in following companies

1. Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd, 15/1, Cubbon Road, Main Guard Cross Road, Tasker Town, Shivaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2232 0701

2. Taneja Aerospace & Avaition Limited, Akshay Commercial Complex, 2nd Floor, #26, Victoria Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2557 4600

3. Legend Technologies (India) pvt ltd, # 26A,1st phase,dodenakundi indl.Area,( Behind Graphiteindia ) mahadevapurapost,, mahadevapura, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2852 5500

4. Bangalore Aircraft Industries (Pvt) Ltd, RT Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2363 3493
24th June 2023, 04:55 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

List of companies offer summer internships to B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering) students in their 7th semester:

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO)
National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL)
Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Tata Advanced Systems Limited (TASL)
Mahindra Aerospace
Boeing India
Airbus India
GE Aviation
Honeywell Aerospace

These companies have a significant presence in the aerospace and aviation sector in India and are known to offer internships to engineering students. However, it's important to note that internship opportunities may vary each year, and it's advisable to check their official websites or contact their HR departments directly for the most up-to-date information on internship programs.
27th June 2023, 12:25 PM
akpali1

Post Re: List of companies which offer Summer Internship for one month to B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 7th semester candidate in India?

I can provide you with a list of some well-known companies in India that have offered summer internships to B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering) students.

1.Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)

2.National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL)

3.Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)

4.Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)

5.Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL)

6.Airbus India

7.Boeing India

8.General Electric (GE) Aviation

9.Rolls-Royce India

10.Tata Advanced Systems Limited (TASL)
27th June 2023, 12:27 PM
akpali1

I can provide you with a list of some well-known companies in India that have offered summer internships to B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering) students.

1.Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)

2.National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL)

3.Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)

4.Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)

5.Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL)

6.Airbus India

7.Boeing India

8.General Electric (GE) Aviation

9.Rolls-Royce India

10.Tata Advanced Systems Limited (TASL)
30th June 2023, 03:30 PM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

I can provide you a general list of companies in India that often offer summer internships for B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering) students.

1. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
2. Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO)
3. Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
4. Aerospace Systems Pvt Ltd
5. Tata Advanced Systems Limited (TASL)
6. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
7. Boeing India
8. Airbus Defence and Space
9. Mahindra Aerospace
10. National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL)
11. Honeywell Aerospace India
12. GE Aviation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?