29th April 2015, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I should appear to study M.Sc in Genetics in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology?

Hello Sir,
I want to do study in Abroad after my
B.Sc(Biotechnology). I want to do my
M.Sc in Genetics in Abroad so kindly tell me which
competitive exams should I need to give?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to do Ph.D in abroad after completing MSc in applied Genetics with 78.3%?
  2. How to do MSc in genetics engineering? I am doing BSc Biotechnology
  3. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  4. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  6. How to study MSc in Chennai after completing BSc Biotechnology
  7. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  8. Can I do MSc Genetics after completing BSc Bioinfomatics?
  9. Can I get admission to study Master degree in Genetics at Abroad with scholarship being B.Sc(Forensic Science) student?
  10. What kind of job will I get if I do BSc in India and MSc abroad in Genetics? How much will I earn after that?
  11. M.Sc courses related to Biomedical, Microbiology, Biotechnology and Genetics in India and Abroad?
  12. What are the available options for studying abroad after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  13. Can I study B.Sc(Biotechnology) with low expenses in Abroad? Will I get good job after completing B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  14. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  15. What is the eligibility criteria of MSc Biotechnology and MSc Genetics?
  16. List of entrance exams for M.Sc programme in Abroad?
  17. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  18. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
7th May 2015, 01:28 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I should appear to study M.Sc in Genetics in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology?

It is nice to see that you want to continue your studies after your graduation in Biotechnology.You can definitely pursue MS in Genetics in abroad, for that, you need to clear the below mentioned competitive exams based on which most of the foreign institutes take admission.

- GRE
For details, click here.

- TOEFL/IELTS
For TOEFL details, click here.
For IELTS details, click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?