29th April 2015, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Admission in BIT Mesra is possible with 56 marks in JEE Main 2015?

I got 56 in JEE Main 2015 and expecting 85% in board.i want to get admission in bit mesra for b tech cse.i am SC category.can I get a chance ?if yes how?pls help by

5th May 2015, 10:56 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in BIT Mesra is possible with 56 marks in JEE Main 2015?

No you are not able to get admission in the BITS on your JEE score . The BITS is one of the most famous technical institute of India and getting admission is not easy in it . Generally admission in the institute are given to those students who have scored about 200 marks or more than this .

Admission is also taken through the entrance examination conducted by the BITS . The examination is online based . The eligibility criteria for it is :-

* Candidates must have passed +2 from a recognised board .
* Must have 75% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with at least 60 marks in each of them .
* Must be proficient in English .

The admission is taken on the score in the entrance test .

You have to wait for next year to apply as for this year application is closed .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?