29th April 2015, 11:15 PM
somyagupta162@gmail

Am I eligible to write MHCET exam if I am from other state and studying 11th and 12th in Maharashtra?

Am I eligible to write MHCET exam if I am from other state and studying 11th and 12th in Maharashtra? Can someone please let me know the information on the same? What would be the required criteria for students like me? It will be really helpful if you can give me the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for State Government Engineering College of Maharashtra through MH-CET being a candidate having completed 10th class from Uttar Pradesh and pursuing 12th class in Maharashtra?
  2. Is domicile certificate required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to write Maharshtra state examinations for taking admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra? What entrance exams should I need to write for the same? I don't have domicile of Maharashtra
  4. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  5. Will I be able to shift in ISC 12th standard after studying intermediate from Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate?
  6. How can I write MHT CET after appearing in 12th CBSE in Dubai
  7. Can I appear for 12th exam privately without giving 11th? Can I appear for 12th exam of Maharashtra board exam
  8. Admission in Cummins, DY Patil or MIT Pune after scoring 80.28% in fifth semester?
  9. Am I eligible for all 2300 seats in MHCET? What is the eligibility for it?
  10. Am I eligible to write Maharashtra CET? I was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra up to 12th standard
  11. Am I eligible to give MHT CET exam while studying in engineering?
  12. How to score good marks in board exam? I am studying in 12th standard in Maharashtra State board
  13. Can one get admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra without having domile certificate but having 10th and 12th from Maharashtra state?
  14. How may I appear in Maharashtra CET exam? I've studied upto 10th in Maharashtra and currently studying 11th and 12th in Karnataka
  15. For NRI students studying abroad in CBSE
  16. Can I join NDA after completion of NDA?
  17. Am I eligible to write EAMCET after passing 11th and 12th at Hyderabad
  18. Shifting from Andhra Pradesh State Board to ISC in 12th standard is possible? Will it be beneficial for engineering entrance exams?
30th April 2015, 01:26 AM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Am I eligible to write MHCET exam if I am from other state and studying 11th and 12th in Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by somyagupta162@gmail View Post
Am I eligible to write MHCET exam if I am from other state and studying 11th and 12th in Maharashtra? Can someone please let me know the information on the same? What would be the required criteria for students like me? It will be really helpful if you can give me the answer.
There is no as such problem to give you exam as every state offers some advantage to their native state members otherwise anyone can apply but you need to have in mind that now there you will face a big challenge as for you seats will be less but chances are there always.
You need to just remember that you are just required of one seat so just have in mind this and go for the exam with your full zeal.
30th April 2015, 11:35 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write MHCET exam if I am from other state and studying 11th and 12th in Maharashtra?

MHCET stands for Maharashtra common entrance test.
Govt of Maharashtra conducts MHCET for admission in Health Science Degree course(MBBS,BDS,BAMS,BHMS, and other).
This year MHCET is going to held on 7th may.

Eligibility criteria for applying MHCET are
-Candidate must be a citizen of India.
-Candidate must be above 17 years of age on 31st December of applying year.
-Candidate must be medically fit
-Candidate must have Higher Secondary Certificate with Physics,Chemistry ,Biology, English with minimum 50% marks.
-Candidates appearing in Higher Secondary Examination are also eligible if they fulfill the age criteria.

It doesn't matter that from where the candidate have completed his/her secondary education but it is necessary to have Higher Secondary Certificate situated in state of Maharashtra.
So, you are eligible to apply for MHCET.

But the dates of applying to MHCET are over, so, you have to wait for next year .
10th January 2020, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

My son passed 10th from CBSE Dubai and now studying. 11th and 12th in maharashtra state board. Is he eligible to appear for MHCET 2020?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?