30th April 2015, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Will I get any scholarship if I scored 99 marks in IPE First year?

Will I get any scholarship if I scored 99 marks in IPE First year? If so, where and how to apply for the scholarship? Can someone please let me know the complete procedure which we need to follow up for getting the scholarship? Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Government scholarship scheme for those who have scored 460 out of 470 in IPE?
  2. How much marks are required to get in 2nd year IPE and in EAMCET to get a seat in best colleges in engineering? I have scored atleast 325 mark in the first year
  3. Procedure to renew MHRD Scholarship in IPE 4th year?
  4. Will I get any scholarship after scoring 99 in Sanskrit in 1st year in IPE?
  5. Procedure to apply for scholarship in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  6. Will I get scholarship if I have scored 98 marks in Sanskrit in my inter first year?
  7. Can I get admission for Ag.B.Sc in AP having scored 57 marks in EAMCET and 432 marks in IPE?
  8. In which colleges I can get admission for Ag.B.Sc having scored 60 marks in EAMCET and with 91% of marks in IPE?
  9. Can I get seat for Engineering having scored 30 marks in EAMCET and 792 marks in IPE?
  10. Is it possible for me to get scholarship or educational loan if I scored 80% more marks in 12th?
  11. Am I eligible to write BIT SAT exam? I have scored 99% marks in 11th and scored more than 80% marks in 12th. Would practical marks be consider under PCM group percentage marks?
  12. Can I get scholarship for my further studies after passing B.Tech first year with 80% marks?
  13. How to get a scholarship for B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What type of scholarship I would get if I scored 80% marks in MP board?
  15. Eligibility to apply for scholarship for a B.Com 2nd year student?
  16. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th?
  17. Will I get a seat in AGBSc? I have scored 55 marks in EAMCET and 873 in IPE
  18. How to get admission in Vasavi under OC category after scoring 950 marks in IPE?
1st May 2015, 06:36 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get any scholarship if I scored 99 marks in IPE First year?

As you have not mentioned the board in which you are studying, we are unable to provide the details. Generally, scholarships are available after the class 12 to pursue your higher education. If you have scored a minimum aggregate of 80% marks in class 12 then you can avail CSS scholarship. If you are wishing scholarship for class 11, then your respective state government will provide the state education scholarships for all eligible candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?