30th April 2015, 01:34 PM
rao sushmita

How can I get job in government schools of Haryana as a Computer Teacher? In which field can I get Technical job?

Dear sir/mam
i did my B.tech in 2008 in computer science.after that could not get the job in my field.i did teaching at computer center.now i want to do any job in any way.
1) how can i get the job in any government school in haryana as a computer teacher or in polytechnic college.
2) how can i get the job in any technical field.am i do any course (specialization) if yes, then which field? or can i get the job without specialization, I wanna do the job as soon as possible.
3)can i do masters with specialization
which one is better in last two points.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I approach for regular B.Ed course in Loyola college of education?
  2. After scoring 60% in BCA can I apply for computer teacher post in government schools? What is the age limit and can I apply for any other job in government sector?
  3. After retirement from Army can I apply for government Teacher job in Haryana?
  4. Am I eligible for government computer teacher after completing BCA? How to get a government teacher job?
  5. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
  6. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers?
  7. Can I apply for Teaching Job in Government Schools being a candidate with an age of 38 years?
  8. How to get a job in Central Schools for teaching job?
  9. Am I eligible for Computer Teacher job in government or private schools?
  10. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Age limit to get Job in Government Schools as a Teacher?
  12. How to get a job while doing B.Tech after diploma in computer engineering from PM Polytechnic Sonipat Haryana
  13. Can I get teachers job in government schools? Maximum age limit to get a job?
  14. How can I do the teaching job in state or central government schools? Qualifications for the drawing teacher job?
  15. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  16. Can I become a teacher in school after completion of M.Com course?
  17. Maximum age limit to appear for CTET?
  18. What is the procedure to get admission in M.Ed?
8th May 2020, 08:02 AM
Smart worker n
Member+

Default Re: How can I get job in government schools of Haryana as a Computer Teacher? In which field can I get Technical job?

You have to clear the government exam of teaching.
Like TET, HTET, NET etc.
But for the HTET And CTET you need B.ED course.
I prefer you to do B. ED it is beneficial for you.
And for NET, you need the master degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?