1st May 2015, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

What are the various steams available to study in B.Com? Good colleges in South India with hotel facility?

Sir,
1. My daughter wishes to study bcom. Could you tell us what are the various studies one can pursue in bcom.
2. Which are the good colleges, particularly in south with hostel facility giving bcom

Related Questions:
  1. List of good colleges in South India for B.Tech Engineering course?
  2. List of colleges which offers Master of Hotel Management course in India for B.Com graduate?
  3. List of good colleges in South India? My son is doing B.Tech in ECE
  4. List of reputed colleges which offers Hotel Management course in India?
  5. Best schools available to study in India? I would like to study in South India
  6. Best MBBS colleges in south India? How much money is required to study MBBS in best government colleges?
  7. Can I apply for B.Com after taking commerce without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of career options available for a 12th passed candidate? I'm a commerce student with computer science
  9. What should I do after BSc Maths? Which are the good colleges in South India?
  10. List of best hotel management colleges in India? What's the fee structure?
  11. Colleges in India for diploma in broadcasting TV direction, production and broadcasting journalism with good placement facility and good package?
  12. Which are the colleges in India offering a good education other than IITs
  13. List of well reputed government colleges in South India? What is the fee structure? Scope in this profession?
  14. Which are the best colleges in South India that I can get after securing 284638 rank in AIEEE?
  15. Best colleges in South India for MBA Airport and Airline Management?
  16. Good CBSE Schools in Kolkata with hotel facility
  17. What are the colleges conducting their own entrance exam for MBA in South India?
  18. Duration and Fee structure for Hotel Management course? List of Colleges offering this course with good Placements?
4th May 2015, 07:42 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What are the various steams available to study in B.Com? Good colleges in South India with hotel facility?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
1. My daughter wishes to study bcom. Could you tell us what are the various studies one can pursue in bcom.
2. Which are the good colleges, particularly in south with hostel facility giving bcom
There are so many speculations are available in B.Com course you can select the specialization based on your Interest. Here, I have listed you the B. Com Specialization.

- B.Com in Bank Management
- B.Com in Corporate Secretaryship
- B.Com in Business Management
- B.Com in General etc.

Student who have passed 12th standard from any of the recognized institutions are eligible to apply for the course. Minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination. The admission to the course is based on 12th standard board exam.

St. Joseph's College of Commerce,
No : 163 , Brigade Road, Bangalore,
Karnataka, India - 560 025
Email:[email protected]

Presidency College, Chennai
Santhome High Road , Triplicane, Kamarajar Salai,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600005

Indian Institute of Management & Commerce, Hyderabad
6-1-91, Adj. Telephone Bhavan , Khairatabad, Hyderabad,
Andhra Pradesh, India - 500004

Madras Christian College, Chennai
Tambaram , Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 059
9th January 2016, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the various steams available to study in B.Com? Good colleges in South India with hotel facility?

What is the future of B com with finance and B com with computer application?
15th February 2016, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am b.com student. I will study b.com with c.a
Howmuch fees in total
My related place in tirunelveli .Here which good and low fees college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?