1st May 2015, 04:16 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to make career in Interior Designing after HSC in Computer Stream? Is it necessary to clear NATA for it?

I am a HSC student of computer science in science stream i wanted to persue my career in interior designing is it possible for me to do so? N if yes which entrance exam i need to give for getting admission in interior designing? Is it necessary to give exams like nata,elementery and intermediate? Wht are the subjects i need to be perfect with? What is the time span for completing the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Interior Designing after doing 12th from Arts Stream? What kind of entrance exam to be given? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the career opportunities in Interior Designing course?
  3. Alternative ways of studying Architechture and Interior Designing without taking up NATA? Architecture colleges in Bangalore? How to prepare for NATA?
  4. Can I study Diploma in Interior Designing if pursuing B.Sc?
  5. Top 5 institutes in Delhi to make a career in Interior Designing?
  6. How to make my career in interior designing? I am pursuing B.A
  7. Details and admission procedure for Interior Designing Degree Course?
  8. Which will be the appropriate courses for me after 12th if I want to take commerce or humanities later?
  9. Can I do interior designing courser if have taken commerce course without Maths?
  10. Can I do interior designing after B.Tech CSE?
  11. Which stream should i choose after class 10th for Interior Designing?
  12. Procedure of admission in Diploma Interior Designing? Which university offers this course? Will Diploma be best for her?
  13. Admission in JJ College of Arts for Interior Designing having 48% in HSC?
  14. How to do interior designing course?
  15. Which stream should I choose after 10th to pursue career in Fashion Designing and Interior Designing?
  16. What can I do after my 12th if my score is 49% in PCM and aggregate percentage is 63%? In which fields I can join and what are the options?
  17. Which subject to take in school for pursing career in Interior designing?
  18. Which is best college for me to pursue interior designing after completing diploma or HSC?
23rd February 2018, 06:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to make career in Interior Designing after HSC in Computer Stream? Is it necessary to clear NATA for it?

Yes, interior designing field is open for everyone. There is no specific stream requirement for such courses. You just need to appear for entrance exam conducted by the concerned university or institute.

NATA is not for interior designing courses. You need to appear for some other university or institute specific entrance exam for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?