1st May 2015, 04:18 AM
Unregistered

What do to after B.Sc, M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which has better job opportunities?

I have completed my bsc in biotechnology, chemistry & microbiology I am confused what to do now , should
I take MSC in chemistry or MSC in microbiology ? Which one has better job opportunities, if I complete my MSC from India?

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology? Which has got better job opportunities?
  2. What should I do M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunity?
  3. Which one is better either M.Sc in Chemistry and M.Sc in Microbiology in respect of job opportunities in India?
  4. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  5. What should I consider between chemistry and microbiology? Which one has better job opportunities if I complete my MSc from India?
  6. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  7. What are job opportunities for me after doing BSc with biology and MSc wit chemistry
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  9. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I do Ph.D in Literature along with my BSc course? What are the job opportunities for BSc/MSc in Chemistry
  11. How to apply for state and central government job after completing MSc Microbiology? What are the job opportunities after BSc and MSc?
  12. Job Opportunities in Chennai after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  13. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
  14. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  15. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  16. How to approach for a job after completing MSc Microbiology?
  17. How to get a government job after MSc? I have completed BSc Biotech
  18. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
16th December 2017, 09:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What do to after B.Sc, M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which has better job opportunities?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, Microbiology is the best stream that I would strongly suggest you to go with after successful completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology course. Generally, candidates who are done with the stream in Graduation are benefited when the same stream is pursued in Post Graduation level also.

As you are done with B.Sc in Biotechnology, Chemistry and Microbiology course I suggest you to choose with the stream that you are most interested in. Basically it depends upon the skills that you have although each stream has equivalent scope after completion of the studies.

After successful completion of the course, you may find employment opportunities in Biotechnological companies and such organizations namely Pharmacologist, Bio technologist, Microbiologist, Scientist, Food Technologist, Nano Technologist..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?