1st May 2015, 04:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I avail admission in Archaeology or not?

I want to join archaeology. I took bio-maths as my main subject. Will I avail admission in archaeology or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria to get admission in Masters of Archaeology?
  2. Can I study Archaeology in Post Graduation if completed B.Tech(ECE)? Basic difference between M.Phil and M.A.?
  3. How can I take up Archaeology after studying B.A in 3rd year
  4. Am I eligible for Archeology after completing 12th and after doing B.Tech? Which courses should I take up?
  5. Courses of Paleontology and Archeology in India? I am a student of 12th board exam
  6. Can I get admission to study PG Diploma in Archaeology at Institute of Archaeology, Delhi if secured 64% in B.A.(History)? Entrance exam to get admission?
  7. How to apply MA archeology distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get admission to study M.A.(Archaeology) in JNU, Delhi after completing B.Com?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Ph.D in Archaeology?
  10. Can science students opt Archaeology for graduation?
  11. List of reputed colleges which offer M.A.(Archaeology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Is Archaeology Diploma course available to study for B.A.(History) final year student?
  13. Can I study Ph.D in Archaeology after completing M.Sc(Bioanalytical Sciences)?
  14. Which subjects should I choose in Intermediate to join BA in Archaeology later? Best colleges offering BA in Archaeology?
  15. Can I get loan for further studies after B.Tech? Loan of about 6 Lacs is possible to get?
  16. Can I opt for a P.G course after completing 5 year B.A(LL.B) hons? How may I do Archaeology course?
  17. What should I study in Post Graduation to become an Archaeologist after completing B.A.(History)?
  18. Admission procedure to study M.A.(Archaeology) in IGNOU, Purulia(WB)?

8th May 2015, 08:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I avail admission in Archaeology or not?

There are various kind of archaeology related subjects and you are surely eligible to pursue according to your 10+2 stream subjects. For you anthropological archaeology will the best option as you have studied biology and maths.

Hence, you can apply for admission in anthropology or you can go for core graduation in any science subjects and later on opt for a specialization in archaeology during your post graduation and Ph.D program.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?