1st May 2015, 04:28 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for summer training in HAL and related industries?

hello sir I have completed my 3rd sem and in summer vacations I want to do summer training from HAL lucknow. Please provoid me procedure to apply and please other industries where i can do my summer training
Ashwani
[email protected]

23rd July 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer training in HAL and related industries?

hello sir I have completed my 3rd sem and in summer vacations I want to do summer training from HAL Nashik. Please provoid me procedure to apply and please other industries where i can do my summer training.
Aashish patil.

hello sir I have completed my 3rd sem and in summer vacations I want to do summer training from HAL NASHIK. Please provoid me procedure to apply and please other industries where i can do my summer training.
NAME :- AASHISH PATIL
MO :- 8285807948, 9582177836
ID :- [email protected]
23rd July 2015, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer training in HAL and related industries?

hello sir I have completed my 3rd sem and in summer vacations I want to do summer training from HAL Nashik. Please provoid me procedure to apply and please other industries where i can do my summer training.

NAME :- AASHISH PATIL
MO :- 8285807948, 9582177836
ID :- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?