1st May 2015, 04:28 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for summer internship in BHEL?

sir, i am mechanical 3rd year student. i want to summer training from BHEL bhopal, so please tell me how i apply in it for summer training. please early tell me it's procedure.

24th May 2016, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for summer internship in BHEL?

How can I apply for training at bhel, I'm diploma student 3rd year mechanical stream?
26th May 2016, 09:07 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

BHEL stands for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.

To apply for summer internship in BHEL, one needs to follow following steps :-

Contact to the placement officer of your college than send an application form for the summer training course along with your resume at the company address.

The company will send the acknowledgement letter regarding the summer training course if one get selected for the same.

Submit no objection certificate received from the college at the company address.
26th June 2019, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am mechanical 3rd year student. I want to summer training from BHEL bhopal, so please tell me how i apply in it for summer training. Please early tell me it's procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?