1st May 2015, 04:40 AM
Unregistered

Which PG courses should I do in Abroad after Aeronautical engineering?

Sir,
I had finished aeronautical engineering .I would like to do M.S,...in abroad .For that whatt i have to do. Give ur's opinion for other P.G 's in this department with its hope in the future.....Thanq

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  2. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  3. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Best institutes in Abroad for Aeronautical engineering after 12t
  5. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering with ECE B.Tech? Which colleges are best for Aeronautical in Abroad
  7. What should I do to do MS in Aeronautical in abroad? What are the opportunities available for doing MS in abroad?
  8. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  9. How can I study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad after completing B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  10. Career oriented courses after aeronautical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of companies which offer recruitment to Aeronautical Engineering Diploma student in Abroad?
  12. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Will there be any difficulty for me in Aeronautical Engineering? Which college in India or Abroad provides Aeronautical Engineering(M.Tech)?
  13. Best engineering course compared to Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of it in India and Abroad? What is its eligibility?
  14. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering student?
  15. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical after doing B.Tech in Mechanical? Colleges or universities providing Aeronautical Engineering in India and Abroad?
  16. List of good Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad?
  17. Can I get job in ISRO after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Value of B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if doing from Abroad?
  18. Admission to M.S (aeronautical) abroad?
7th May 2015, 01:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which PG courses should I do in Abroad after Aeronautical engineering?

It is nice to see that you are interested in higher studies after completion of your aeronautical engineering. You can definitely go for higher studies abroad. You should go for MS in Aeronautical Engineering in abroad or related fields like Aerospace, Avionics, Aeronautics, Astrophysics. This is because it will be related to your graduation level domain, so it will be easy for you to study and excel in this field as you know the fundamentals well. Moreover, there is ample scope in this field in abroad especially when nations are getting more aggressive in space and geology sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?