21st May 2011, 11:01 PM
Giridhar gopal.k

Am I eligible for NIPER exam if I am pursuing 4th year B.Pharm? What is the validity of NIPER rank?

I am pursuing 4th year b.pharm am i eligible for NIPER after qualifying GPAT & what is the validity of Niper rank is that for 1year or 2years?

19th June 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for NIPER exam if I am pursuing 4th year B.Pharm? What is the validity of NIPER rank?

yes,after completion of your b.pharm ,if you can get qualified in gpat, you are eligible to write niper exam and its validity is only for one year.
20th June 2011, 12:56 AM
pabolu pradeep

Default Re: Am I eligible for NIPER exam if I am pursuing 4th year B.Pharm? What is the validity of NIPER rank?

yes after completion of your b,pharm course ,u must be qualified in gpat ,then only you are eligible to write niper exam .its validity is only for 1 year.
8th July 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

I got 174 th rank in NIPER 2011 where can I get admission in M.Pharm?

G V V Tharun TPT
19th August 2011, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

last students mark in gpat out of 450 who got admission in niper in 2010.
5th November 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

how much get rank required for admission in niper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?