21st May 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?

Hello,
I finished m.sc.(bioinformatics) from bharathiar university affliated College.I want to join in Government job.Is there any opportunity for get a job in Government.Is there any exams conducting for that? Tell me detail about all the government exams and also central government exams.I am a girl.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  2. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  3. Which exams to write in order to get a government job after completing MSc Bioinformatics?
  4. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  5. Which job is suitable in government after MSc Bioinformatics?
  6. What exams to be written to get a government job after completing MSc(Bioinformatics)?
  7. Colleges offering course in Msc Bioinformatics? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc(Bioinformatics) 4th semester candidate?
  9. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  10. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  11. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  12. Which course is good between M.Sc Biotechnolgy and M.Sc Bioinformatics? -- [New]
  13. Information regarding admission in PhD Bioinformatics in New Zealand?
  14. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  15. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  16. How to get a good job after doing MSc Bioinformatics
  17. Job prospects after M.Sc. in Bioinformatics?
  18. How to do MSc Bioinformatics? Best institutes for the same?
2nd October 2011, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?

Hello,
Sir i m in final year of M.Sc. Bioinformatics and really worried about my future.Please guide me is there any perfect job for me as i m a girl and i m not interested working in a company.Should i go for higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?