1st May 2015, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get readmission in 12th standard having gap of a year?

I was failed in only one subject ,Maths , I gave reexam and passed with 35 marks my 1 year got wasted due to health problems(operation).So can now I get admission in std 12 for completing my graduation ? Can I take IT subject ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for the post of assistant professor in private university after completing M.Tech even if I do not possess good marks in 12th examination?
  2. Jobs difficulty after having 1 year gap after 10th and 2 years gap after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to tackle the questions if the interviewer asks me about my gap?
  4. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  5. How can I sit for TCS campus placement if I have 1 year gap between 12th and diploma?
  6. Procedure to get admission in 12th standard for a candidate who has a gap of 5 years after 10th?
  7. Will it affect my Placements of having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  8. Can I get a job if I have 1 year Gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after MBA(HR)?
  9. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  10. Is it compulsory to change the school to give board exam? Can school be changed after school based exam?
  11. How to take admission in BSc after completing 12th? I have taken a gap of 1 year
  12. Possibility to get readmission if failed in 12th CBSE last year?
  13. Will companies accept me in campus recruitment after MBA
  14. Can I do graduation after 2 year gap completing 12th?
  15. Can I get Inspire Scholarship to study B.Sc if having gap of a year after 12th?
  16. Can I get readmission if failed in 12th CBSE?
  17. Am I eligible for Syntel Campus Placement having 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and another year gap between 12th and BE?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in 12th NIOS if having gap of a year after 10th NIOS? Will it create problem at the time of pursuing graduation?
8th May 2015, 11:05 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I get readmission in 12th standard having gap of a year?

You didn't get readmission in any school because you completed your 12th class before a year ,Now you can try for improvement exams and prepare at your home join any coaching institute to score better marks then the last year

You have one more option that is NIOS Board - National institute of Open Schooling provides you admission directly 12th class on the basis of 10th class results , i would like to inform you ,NIOS board id recognized board but not reputed board in India but its certificate is recognized and you are eligible for any entrance test which are held after 12th class on the behalf of NIOS marksheet

Requirements
1). Copy of the Certificate of the Secondary Examination passed from a recognized Board of Secondary Education duly attested by a Gazetted Officer
2). Admission forms received without supporting documents will be rejected and fee will not be refunded
3). If the secondary level examination is not passed from a recognized board, admission will not be considered

Procedure to get admission
1). Register yourself One-line directly www.nios.ac.in
2). You may visit their nearest AI (study center)/Facilitation Center and take their help for On-line registration.
3). May visit their Regional Center for on line-registration.
27th October 2020, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get readmission in 12th standard having gap of a year?

Sir,I passed class xi but could not appear in the test exam of class xii due to abscent reason.It was in 2017,my hs exam was to be held in 2018.Now I want to appear class xii for hs.can I readmission in my school?sir please inform me. I am really confused and concerned about that.
7th April 2023, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get readmission in 12th standard having gap of a year?

What I do after 10 th3 years gap
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?