3rd May 2015, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

What was the opening & closing rank in College of Technology Pantnagar last year?

What was the opening & closing rank in College of Technology Pantnagar last year? Is it easy to get admission? What all the ways I need to get prepared for getting a seat in the college? Can someone who have previous experience share with me the information soon?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Last year opening and closing rank of college of Technology Pantnagar?
  2. Colleges which I could with CSE branch after scoring 79 marks in AIEEE?
  3. Colleges that I may get with CSE branch having scored 79 marks in AIEEE?
  4. Opening & closing rank of JECA 2009 college wise -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission in B.Arch after scoring 64 marks in AIEEE paper II, 73% in CBSE 12th and 87 marks in Maths?
  6. In which college can I get after scoring 45000 rank in WBJEE entrance exam? List of the private colleges with opening and closing rank?
  7. Opening and closing rank of individual stream in government college?
  8. What is the rankwise list of opening and closing rank of affiliated colleges under IP university?
  9. Can I get admission in B.Tech in college of Technology, Pantnagar?
  10. Will I be able to get admission in any NIT after scoring 89 marks? I belong to SC category
  11. In which college can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Opening and closing rank of the same?
  12. Opening and closing rank of West Bengal Engineering College?
  13. Opening and closing AIEEE rank?
  14. Are there any colleges under AIEEE in Singapore? When does the counseling start?
  15. Opening and Closing rank of bit mersa in Open category for B.Tech programs?
  16. What is the opening and closing rank of private college affiliated to UPTU?
  17. In which colleges can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Which NITs can I get? Opening and closing ranks for different colleges? What all colleges can I get in and around AP?
  18. List of colleges where I can get after scoring 695 rank in PGCET? Opening and closing rank of different colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?