3rd May 2015, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Can I do post graduation course after completion of B.Ed course?

I complete my B.Com and apply for b.ed entrance. I want to know that after doing b.ed i can do post graduation while working or not???? Will that help me in future or not? Can you please let me know the information on this soon? Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completion of Post Graduation?
  2. What are the post graduation course I can do after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  3. Is it possible to do MS post graduation course in Aerospace after completion of BCA?
  4. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?
  5. Is there any eligibility criteria applied for doing LLB course after completion of Post Graduation?
  6. What should we do to select the best post graduation course after completion of BCA?
  7. Can I take any post graduation course after completion of LLB?
  8. Can I do Psychology course for post graduation after completion of B.Sc Graduation?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Ed in IP university? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  11. Is it possible to do Post graduation course M.Arch after completion of B.E Civil Engineering?
  12. What course I can take in Post Graduation after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  13. Can I do post graduation course after completion of B.Ed course? -- [New]
  14. What should I take for post graduation after completion of B.Com?
  15. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  16. Higher studies options after post graduation in Political Science?
  17. List of Post Graduation courses that I can take up through GATE Exam after completion of Engineering?
  18. Can I apply for TET exam after completion of MA post graduation course?
3rd May 2015, 02:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do post graduation course after completion of B.Ed course?

You have got B.Ed qualification that means you have Graduation degree already. Therefore, you are surely eligible for Post Graduation admission in the given discipline. You have to appear for entrance exam and in some cases you need to apply according to your Graduation marks and merit will be prepared on the basis of Graduation marks. Therefore, don't worry about admission and just apply for entrance exam of the respective University when the notification is released.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?