3rd May 2015, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow for doing diploma in Electrical and Electronics in correspondence mode?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am working with LTD company. Want do some part time diploma. Can you please let me know what is the procedure followed for doing diploma in Electrical and Electronics? Waiting to get a reply for the same soon. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in electrical or electronics distance mode? I have done 2 years ITI in electronics
  2. Is there any way to give NTPI exam through correspondence? Procedure to give the exam and books to refer for Diploma in Electrical & Electronics?
  3. How can I get admission in diploma by correspondence?
  4. List of colleges which offer Part Time Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. Which diploma course to do in correspondence after diploma in Electrical and Electronics?
  6. Can I do Diploma in 2 streams in my last year of Diploma?
  7. Which correspondence degree course should i join after diploma in E&C engineering? What's the joining procedure?
  8. Procedure to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering for Electronics Diploma holder?
  9. Procedure to apply and eligibility criteria of Odisha-DET for Electrical & Electronics Diploma student?
  10. How to do diploma correspondence after completing ITI electronics?
  11. Correspondence Diploma in Electrical from government college at Pune?
  12. How to do diploma in electrical through distance/correspondence course
  13. Colleges offering correspondence B.Tech programme in Andhra Pradesh for diploma holder in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  14. Is there any university in AP offering diploma in electronics and communication engineering 3 years correspondence course?
  15. Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?
  16. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through correspondence
  17. Is it possible to do distance course in diploma electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which college offers correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering at Karnataka?
28th April 2016, 11:53 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for doing diploma in Electrical and Electronics in correspondence mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

I am working with LTD company. Want do some part time diploma. Can you please let me know what is the procedure followed for doing diploma in Electrical and Electronics? Waiting to get a reply for the same soon. Please help me.
Sorry, the aspirant cannot find the Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering through correspondence mode. But you can find the Diploma in Electrical Engineering and Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering through correspondence mode. The course is available in SSK College Distance Education. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10th standard. You can apply online for the course. You can find the details in the website. The website link is Official website.

You can also study the Diploma in Electrical Engineering course through correspondence mode in National Institute of Engineering & Technology. The website link is Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?