22nd May 2011, 12:46 PM
narayana18

Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka

My daughter studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE)
She is studying her PUC (11th and 12th) in Karnataka.
I am from Karnataka and studied in Karnaka and presently staying abroad.
I think she is eligible for writing CET -Medical and Engineering as per prevailing rules.
Your advise will be highly appreciated.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 12th from karnataka and my parents belong to karnataka
  2. Will I be eligible for Karnataka CET after studying in class 11th in CBSE board? My parents are from Karnataka
  3. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET exam? I have done my 10th from M.P and 12th from Karnataka
  4. ELigibility criteria for Karnataka CET for a Karnatak resident studying in Kerala?
  5. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  6. Am I eligible to write KCET 2016 exam if I started continuing 6th standard from Karnataka? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible for CET exam in Karnataka? I've studied 10th std in Assam and studied only 1st and 2nd PU in Karnataka
  8. What's the CET eligibility criteria for a non Karnataka candidate who have completed 10th std(ICSE) in AP?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria to take up Karnataka CET?
  10. Am I eligible for KCET exam if I studied upto 10th in Karnataka? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa?
  13. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET exam? I am pursuing my 12th from Goa but my parents belong to Karnataka
  14. Is a candidate who studied up to 6th std in Karnataka and currently studying 9th std in Madhya Pradesh, eligible to take Karnataka CET? Will he get his domicile of Karnataka?
  15. How to do engineering in Bangalore?
  16. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I am studying in 12th from Goa but my parents belong to Karnataka. I was born in Karnatka
  17. Procedure for applying in CET karnataka?
  18. Criteria for kcet if I did my 11th & 12th outside Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
16th March 2014, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka

i have done my 1st and 2nd pu here in karnataka and till 10th in bahrain.. and both of my parents doenot belong to karntaka... so am i eligible to write cet?
5th May 2017, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka

Dear sir, I studied x in telangana state. Now I joined in karnataka for 1st PU and my mother is kannadiga studied in karnataka. My father from telangana. We reside in Bangalore. Am I eligible for CET and NEET?
25th August 2017, 03:23 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for CET (Common Entrance Test) entrance exam.

- The candidate who have studied minimum 4 - 7 years of education in Karnataka state board then they'll be eligible for attending CET exam.
- The candidates whose parents mother tongue or parents live in the Karnataka state then also the candidate can apply for CET exam.
- The candidates parents doing job in Karnataka also can apply for CET exam.

If any of the conditions is applicable then the candidate need to attend for Karnataka language test conducted by KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?