6th May 2015, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Which is better to study in Abroad among B.Pharmacy and B.Sc(Nursing)?

Hello,
My name is Chinju finished 12th.
I would like to do B.Pharmacy in Abroad.
But my parents recommending me
B.Sc in Nursing to do in Abroad.
Kindly suggest me what is better for me.

11th May 2015, 05:24 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is better to study in Abroad among B.Pharmacy and B.Sc(Nursing)?

It would be best if you can do the course of B.Pharmacy Abroad.
The course of B.Pharmacy is better than the course of B.Sc In Nursing.
The courses of Nursing in our country in the good Universities is also very good and modern and if you have to study B.Sc in Nursing then it is best for you to study the course in our country because the cost of studying B.Sc in Nursing is very low in our country when compared to the cost of studying Abroad.
The course of B.Pharmacy Abroad is very advanced in the Universities of Abroad so it will be better for you to pursue the course of B.Pharmacy Abroad rather than the course of B.Sc in Nursing.
12th August 2015, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better to study in Abroad among B.Pharmacy and B.Sc(Nursing)?

I have completed 12th. Iwant to know which is the best course among b.sc nursing and b.pharm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?