6th May 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Kanchrapara Railway Workshop, Howrah for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year candidate?

Hello,
How can I apply for Vocational Training in
Kanchrapara Railway Workshop, Howrah?
I am in final year of my B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering).
Kindly let me know the procedure.
Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for vocational training in Howrah workshop?
  2. Procedure to apply for Vocational Summer Industrial Training at Airport Authority of India, Metro Railway, Sealdah Railway and Liluah Railway for B.Tech(EE) 3rd year student?
  3. Eligibility for summer training at Indian Railway Workshop?
  4. How to do vocational training from railway? I am a 3rd year in ECE department
  5. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  6. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IOCL for Diploma student?
  7. When I should apply for Vocational Training in L&T being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th semester candidate? Procedure to apply?
  8. Procedure to apply for Registration in BHEL for Vocational Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed information about the Summer Vocational Training in Indian Railway for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  10. List of the reputed steel production companies for vocational training(Minimum 15 days duration) in West Bengal?
  11. Procedure for vocational training in NTPC?
  12. Procedure to do Vocational Training in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  13. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Vocational Training programme in Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  14. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  15. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at NTPC, Muzaffarpur for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at BHEL, Bhopal for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Mahindra Motors for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
14th May 2015, 02:10 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Kanchrapara Railway Workshop, Howrah for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year candidate?

There is no online provision of applying so you need to apply via offline mode by visiting the Kanchrapara Railway workshop in Howrah. You need to contact the administrative section of the workshop and have a discussion with the officer-in-charge preferably the manager. Get to know the vocational training details from the authority, the application procedure and collect the application form. Fill it up correctly and submit it before the stipulated date. Then act as per the instructions of the concerned authority for the commencement of your training.
26th May 2017, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Kanchrapara Railway Workshop, Howrah for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year candidate?

Hello, I am in diploma final year (mechanical engineering)
I would like to know how can i doing the kancharapara rail workshop training.
Let me know the procedure.
Is it very important for my career?
Please help me and tell me the procedure
Waiting for your response
Thank you
7th July 2018, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply for 15 days training in kanchrapara railway workshop,i m diploma mechanical final year student .
Kindly tell me the procedure
Thank you
19th February 2019, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I am in 3rd year mechanical engineering, I want to do internship then how I can apply?
16th September 2019, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am sk solemanFinal year Mechanical Engineering I want to train at Kancharapara Railway Training Center and how to contact me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?