6th May 2015, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about PhD course offered in Cambridge University, UK for UGC-NET aspirant?

Hello,
I am Kiran and I have done my MBA in HR specialization, now I am preparing for UGC NET Exam, I want to know the information about the PhD course in abroad, like Cambridge University UK. Can you please tell me the relevant information about the PhD.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Physics in University of Cambridge for M.Sc candidate?
  2. Detailed information about UGC-NET(Commerce) for M.Com postgraduate?
  3. How much JRF is offered through GATE and UGC-NET? Minimum marks score to study PhD through GATE and UGC-NET?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Ph.D(IT) programme in any UGC approved university in India?
  5. Detailed information about the PhD programs offered in ICAR-JRF? Eligibility to get scholarship for PhD?
  6. Cambridge University offers PhD in Political Science?
  7. Is Ph.D degree(Mechanical Engg) offered by the university UGC recognized?
  8. Detailed Information regarding UGC NET Exam of this year?
  9. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Chances to do PhD in University of Cambridge for M.Tech(Earthquake Engineering) candidate?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  12. How to become a lecturer after doing BCA from MDU?
  13. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  14. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry being a College lecturer?
  15. Courses that I can do in UK after my M.Tech?
  16. Can I get admission to study PhD in Technology in University of Cambridge through GATE?
  17. How can I apply to study PhD in Mathematics at University of Cambridge being a M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics) postgraduate?
  18. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?