6th May 2015, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to pursue Post Graduation for doing Integrated PhD? Course duration of Integrated PhD?

Dear Friends,
What is the duration of Integrated PhD?
I have to do Post Graduation for doing
Integrated PhD? Please tell me asap.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  3. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  4. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  5. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  6. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  7. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
  8. 5 year integrated course in biotechnology
  9. Eligibility for integrated PhD? Can I pursue PhD directly after B.Tech? Colleges which provides PhD directly after B.Tech?
  10. Is it possible to do M.Sc again as a part of integrated PhD?
  11. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  12. Whether integrated PhD is valued as the orthodox manner?
  13. Eligibility to do PhD course for who has completed Integrated M.Tech postgraduate on Diploma basis?
  14. List of colleges which offer Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate in Tamil Nadu
  15. What is integrated Ph.D course? Can I do this after my B.Tech electrical?
  16. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  17. PhD after 5 year integrated M.Sc. course
  18. What is integrated Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering? Duration of the course? Universities providing integrated Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering?
18th October 2016, 05:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to pursue Post Graduation for doing Integrated PhD? Course duration of Integrated PhD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
What is the duration of Integrated PhD?
I have to do Post Graduation for doing
Integrated PhD? Please tell me asap.
Thank you in advance.

Actually after Graduation you can apply and join for Integrated PhD course. The Post Graduation and PhD will be taught in the Integrated PhD Program. The admission to the Integrated PhD will be done through an entrance test. First you have to study the Master’s Degree and after completion of Master Degree, you have to appear for PhD entrance test and interview for the admission to PhD. The students who have completed CSIR/NET examinations will be given priority at the time of PhD admission. The course duration will be 2 years for the post graduation + 3 to 5 years to do PhD. The Integrated PhD programs are available in various institutions in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?