6th May 2015, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Does Banaras Hindu University offer M.A. in Astrology course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission?

Hello Sir,
I would like to know that Banaras
Hindu University is providing M.A. Astrology course?
If yes, then tell me I have to give the entrance
exam for admission? Thank you!

22nd September 2016, 02:47 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Does Banaras Hindu University offer M.A. in Astrology course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I would like to know that Banaras
Hindu University is providing M.A. Astrology course?
If yes, then tell me I have to give the entrance
exam for admission? Thank you!

Yes, Banaras Hindu University offers the Acharya (Post Graduation level) course in Astrology. The graduates (Shastri) in the same discipline are eligible to study the Acharya course in Astrology. The candidates have to appear for a Post Graduate Entrance Test (PET) for the admission to the course. The admission will be based on the entrance test. So the candidates have to clear the entrance test to get admission in Banaras Hindu University. The website link is Banaras University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?