22nd May 2011, 01:44 PM
snkr.ganesh13

Institutions conducting specialization in field of energy auditing, quality management related to courses in regular?

Sir\Madam
I ve done engineering in Electrical and Electronics and secured 7.9 CGPA. Though i got an offer from CTS i had put that down as i don wanna get into software field having studied electricals. Now i feel like doing some specialization in the field of Energy Auditing, Quality Management related courses in regular. i live in new delhi so please suggest me institutions which offer those courses.

U may also suggest any other courses which could be benificial.

How about Six Sigma...?

Please help me soon, my mail id: [email protected]

Waiting for your reply

27th October 2011, 01:48 PM
varma.mba2007

Smile Re: Institutions conducting specialization in field of energy auditing, quality management related to courses in regular?

The instution listed below is providing Certification for Energy Auditing

1.The National certification examination for Engery Managers and Energy Auditors

For full details vist:www.em-ea.org

With Regards
Satish varma
20th January 2012, 02:28 PM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: Institutions conducting specialization in field of energy auditing, quality management related to courses in regular?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snkr.ganesh13 View Post
Sir\Madam
I ve done engineering in Electrical and Electronics and secured 7.9 CGPA. Though i got an offer from CTS i had put that down as i don wanna get into software field having studied electricals. Now i feel like doing some specialization in the field of Energy Auditing, Quality Management related courses in regular. i live in new delhi so please suggest me institutions which offer those courses.

U may also suggest any other courses which could be benificial.

How about Six Sigma...?

Please help me soon, my mail id: [email protected]

Waiting for your reply
As suggested, you cannot take up national certification exam of BEE for Energy Manager/Auditor, because minimum working experience is prescribed and you happen to be a fresher.

Being a resident of Delhi, the best course would be for you to pursue some suitable courses in National Power Training Institute, Faridabad.

Please visit their website at http://www.npti.in/. They offer different types of courses from BE to MBA, from short term to PG Diploma courses in fields related to power.

It is a premier institute and the certificates are highly regarded in the power industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?