7th May 2015, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics? Find a job or continue studies?

What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics? Find a job or continue studies? Which would be the better option for having a better future? Can someone please comment with your past experience on the same. It will be really helpful to me.

Thanks!

7th May 2015, 05:46 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics? Find a job or continue studies?

You can either go for a job or for higher studies, which ever suits your need.

However, if you are in requirement of a job after your after completion of your Diploma then you can even opt for a job as there are plenty of jobs available after Diploma in Electronics.

On the other hand if job is the not the prime factor for you now, than I would suggest you to opt for higher studies as it will fetch you a great career ahead and with wide career opportunities.

Below I have mentioned the career aspects of Diploma in Electronics.

Kindly have a look.

The best short term course for students of Diploma in Electronics are:

> VLSI(Very Large Scale Integration).

> Embedded Systems.

> PLC.

> Networking.

> Circuit Designing.

> Fibre optic technology, etc.

You can go for following courses;

> c

> c++

> java

> dtp

> ds

> ms.office

> .net

> animations

> embedded systems

> mini projects, etc.

Opportunities after completing course;

> ECIL

> BSNL

> BEL

> ISRO

> Bank Probationary Officer

> DRDO, etc.

Other course;

> Embedded course

> Networking course

> micro controller and microprocessor course

> .NET COURSE

> Java course

> Oracle course

> C,C++ course

> Robotics course

> Internships in companies.

> training sessions, etc
7th May 2015, 07:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics? Find a job or continue studies?

It is best to continue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course. To get admission in B.E/B.Tech course, you need to appear in Lateral entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET examinations. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course. After completion of B.E/B.Tech course, you can find many job opportunities in both private and public sector companies.
8th May 2015, 07:03 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Their are two conditions for you.

1). If your financial background is week then search for job and continue your study through distance.

2). If your financial background is good then you must go for B.E or B.Tech degree after completing Diploma in Electronics.
This will be best for you.
8th May 2015, 07:04 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Their are two options for you.

1). If your financial background is week then search for job and continue your study through distance.

2). If your financial background is good then you must go for B.E or B.Tech degree after completing Diploma in Electronics.
This will be best for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?