8th May 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?

I am just completing my graduation in B.Sc biotechnology field. Now i want to do post graduation. from which field i go? Can someone please provide me your advice and suggestions on the same? Awaiting to get the response as soon as possible. Thanks!

9th May 2015, 12:58 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?

There are many courses available for you to choose from the below listed courses. As you are going to complete B.Sc in Biotechnology this year, I suggest you to go with M.Sc in Biotechnology or M.Tech in Biotechnology or M.Sc in Applied Biotechnology. Among all the courses available, I strongly suggest you to go with Master of Science in Biotechnology stream to find employment opportunities in Food Processing Industries, Aquaculture Companies, Pharmaceutical Companies, Agriculture Industries, in Research Laboratories.

Courses available to pursue Post Graduation Courses after B.Sc (Biotechnology):

* M.Sc in Biotechnology
* Master of Science in Plant Biotechnology
* Master of Science in Applied Biotechnology
* Graduate Diploma in Pharmacy Biotechnology
* Master of Science in Marine Biotechnology
* Master of Science in Industrial Biotechnology
16th September 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?

How to get addmission for MBA in Pharmacutical after complete BSc in biitechnology?
23rd March 2018, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in BSc Biotechnology in 2016. After that I have worked in Diagnostic and healthcare industry for two years. Now I am looking for some affordable course this year. But I cannot go for full time course as I need to earn money. Hence. I am looking for some good part time course which will help me making my career. I love biology so what course will you suggest?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?