8th May 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.Sc or any other post graduation course after completion of B.Sc with 50% marks?

I have completing my b.sc PMEr with 50% can eligible to doing m.sc or any other post graduation for good career? What would be the minimum criteria they will look for? Can someone please provide me the complete information on this as soon as possible? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Psychology course for post graduation after completion of B.Sc Graduation?
  2. Am I eligible to do post graduation course with M.Sc in MLT after completion of graduation in Bachelor of Science?
  3. Am i eligible for MSc with 50% marks in BSc?
  4. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?
  5. Will I be eligible to do Ph.D in Management after completion of PGD in HR?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission for M.Phil or Ph.D after completion of post graduation course with 52% marks?
  7. Am I eligible to do M.Sc or any other post graduation course after completion of B.Sc with 50% marks? -- [New]
  8. Is it possible to do MS post graduation course in Aerospace after completion of BCA?
  9. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nanotechnology after completing graduation with BSc Biotechnology? Which are the colleges/universities?
  10. What is the minimum marks required in graduation for getting admission of post graduation course?
  11. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  12. Is there any eligibility criteria applied for doing LLB course after completion of Post Graduation?
  13. Which post graduation course should we prefer after B.Sc Biotechnology?
  14. How to get admission for M.Sc in Agriculture from any university after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  15. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 85% of marks?
  16. Should I go for MSc or MBA? I have finished graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  17. Is post graduation required after completion of degree?
  18. Which type of jobs we can do after B.Sc maths? -- [Most Discussed]
8th May 2015, 02:28 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Sc or any other post graduation course after completion of B.Sc with 50% marks?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to do M.Sc course as the minimum marks to be scored in graduation in order to pursue M.Sc course is 55% marks.

However, below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for M.Sc course.

Therefore, kindly have a look at it.

Eligibility Criteria:

> There is no upper age limit mentioned till now to pursue this course, students can pursue it just after their graduation of afte a while.

> Minimum educational qualification to pursue M.Sc course is graduation from a recognised University.

> Aspirants should have scored a minimum of 55% marks in their graduation.
8th May 2015, 10:44 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Sc or any other post graduation course after completion of B.Sc with 50% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completing my b.sc PMEr with 50% can eligible to doing m.sc or any other post graduation for good career? What would be the minimum criteria they will look for? Can someone please provide me the complete information on this as soon as possible? Thank you!
Well, you are eligible to do a Master degree course after completing the graduation with 50%. The minimum marks required for Graduation differs from college to college. However, most of college, which required 50% percentage at Graduation level. So, as per your qualification you can do the Master degree course through regular mode.

The candidates who have completed their graduation with 50% marks (minimum) can seek admission to Master degree courses. The admission to the course is carried out on the basis of the marks obtained in graduation or on the basis of the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.

Being a B.Sc student you can apply for Master degree courses like,

- Master of Science
- Master Computer Application
- Master of Business Administration etc.
8th May 2015, 11:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes, after completion of B.Sc degree you are eligible for M.Sc degree.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc degree from a recognized university are eligible for M.Sc degree course.

But your age should be above 18 years.
8th May 2015, 01:48 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to join in M.Sc course, even if you have only 50% of marks in your graduation. That's because as per eligibility criteria of most of the universities and colleges, candidates who have completed their B.Sc course with minimum 50% of marks are eligible to apply for M.Sc course admission. So, there is no need to worry, you can apply for admission in M.Sc course and even other courses, which suits your academic profile.
9th May 2015, 01:19 AM
james hettfield
Member+

You are not eligible for doing the M.Sc from a good university as you do not fulfill the eligibility criteria. The eligibility is that you should be having a minimum of 55% in your graduation.
But you should not lose hope because you are eligible for MBA because the eligibility criteria for appearing the common admission test is that you should be having a minimum of 50% marks in your graduation.
This is to guide you that you should prepare for MBA because MBA from a good university leads to a very good life comparatively.
9th May 2015, 08:12 AM
Sam James

Quote:
Yes you are eligible for admission to MSc. program though it is dependent on college admission process. But most of the colleges have 50% as their admission cut-off. Please check each colleges' prospectus.

But for Govt. level jobs 50% is insufficient.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?