9th May 2015, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Career prospect of M.Com students? Details of future prospects in M.Com?

What is the carrier of mcom students? if we complete our mcom studies then which kind of job we get? what will be our starting salary? please explain me in detail the future carrier of Mcom? i am totally confuse with my carrier?

17th July 2015, 10:08 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career prospect of M.Com students? Details of future prospects in M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the carrier of mcom students? if we complete our mcom studies then which kind of job we get? what will be our starting salary? please explain me in detail the future carrier of Mcom? i am totally confuse with my carrier?
One can get lots of opportunities after post graduation in commerce. If you're interested in Teaching, you can pursue courses like, post graduation and B.Ed or M.Phil. There are a lot of vacancies in the teaching profession in schools and colleges. You can also pursue professional courses like C.A (Chartered Accountant) or I.C.S.I and become a professional in this field. There is a lot of demand in this field for Chartered Accountants and Company Secretaries, the salary prospects also very good.

You can apply for a job in BPOs with commerce graduation in Accounts field. You can pursue Management course after post graduation like MBA and pursue a career in marketing and sales or in the human resources development field. For the MBA course, there are huge career opportunities in many fields such as Marketing, Sales, Human Resources and Retail field.
14th April 2016, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career prospect of M.Com students? Details of future prospects in M.Com?

I have done my m.com and want to do PhD in commerce how I can
1st July 2018, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

I am m.com student what can I do to became a govt. Teacher in kvs school and plz provide some other best options for my career.
2nd January 2021, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

I'm doing M.com, how many % to be come CA.and when I started this course
2nd January 2021, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

I'm pursuing mcom how many % to be come a CA
31st August 2021, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my m.com and I still confused which job is best for me? Ok
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?