9th May 2015, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Information about Part Time PhD in Pharmaceutical related topics?

Dear Sir,

I have completed M. Pharm (Subject
; Pharmaceutical chemistry) from Dr. H. S. Gour Central University in 2011. Then I have worked in Pharmaceutical Company and now I am NRHM Pharmacist. So sir I want to know PART TIME PhD because I want to do PhD.

Thanks With Regards

Shailendra Kumar Kori

Related Questions:
  1. From where can I do part time PhD in Pharmaceutical Science?
  2. Universities for Part-time PhD in Chemistry -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of topics to do Project for Pharmaceutical Analysis for M-Pharmacy? Which Companies I can do Project in Chennai?
  4. List of institutions offering part time PhD in pharmacy in Bangalore vicinity?
  5. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
  6. What are the subjects for B.Pharmacy students?
  7. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  8. Which college offers part time PhD in Agriculture?
  9. Detailed information about the universities which offers Part Time and Full Time PhD in Hindi?
  10. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  11. How should I prepare for CSIR NET exam?
  12. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  13. Is it necessary to do M.Phil to study PhD? Topics related to Political Science to study in PhD?
  14. Procedure to study Part Time PhD related to Life Science for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  15. Details of universities offering part time PhD in Pharmaceutics?
  16. Possibility to do part time PhD course in Chennai for M.Sc postgraduate?
  17. Detailed information about Part Time PhD in Mathematics course for M.Phil candidate?
  18. Information about part time PhD in Chemistry from Andhra Pradesh university?
13th May 2015, 08:59 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Part Time PhD in Pharmaceutical related topics?

Yes , you can do Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences after M.Pharm in the relevant field.

The following colleges offer Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences in part time mode:-

Amity Institute of Pharmacy (AIP)
www.amity.edu/

BITS Pilani
www.bits-pilani.ac.in/

Shree S. K. Patel College of Pharmaceutical Education
www.skpcper.ac.in/

Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre
www.aimshospital.org/

Babu Banarasi Das University
bbdu.ac.in/

Kanak Manjari institute of pharmaceutical science, Rourkela, Orrisa
www.kmips.com

Jamia Hamadard University,
www.jamiahamdard.edu

Banaras Hindu University
www.itbhu.ac.in/

Dr. Harising Gour vishwavidyalaya,
www.sagaruniversity.nic.in

Acharya BM Reddy College of Pharmacy
www.acharyainstitutions.org

JNTU, Hyderabad
http://www.jntu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?