9th May 2015, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for scholarship either on 10th basis or any other basis?

I have passed my 12 last year with 92% .Earlier I was unaware about the scholarship programmes. Currently I am in the first year .Really worried .Am I eligible for any of the scholarship either on the 12 basis or any other plz help idont want to miss a chance plz guide me.

Related Questions:
12th May 2015, 01:16 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for scholarship either on 10th basis or any other basis?

Scholarships are awarded on the basis of qualifying examination marks or through an entrance examination. As you are pursuing first year of the graduation course, then you can apply for the scholarship. At first contact the respective college academic section and enquire about the various scholarships offered by the college, State scholarships, fee reimbursement etc.., Generally, every states will offer fee reimbursement for all eligible and meritorious candidates. To avail any scholarship candidate should not be son of government employee. To apply for the state scholarships go to http://epass.cgg.gov.in/
12th May 2015, 09:53 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for scholarship either on 10th basis or any other basis?

There are many scholarships for the under graduate course based on the course they are pursuing, the location where they are pursuing, the caste/community to which they belong, marks in the undergraduate course and the marks in the 12th standard. As you have not mentioned these info in your query so it is not possible for us to give you a detailed answer. For example, you can get scholarship from CBSE if you had done your 12th from CBSE since you have 92 percentage in 12th. Hence comment below with the necessary info and we will provide you a detailed information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?